Career | Managed Services Provider | Outsourcing Technology Services
We Are Always Looking For New Talent
Managed Services Provider – IT/Computer Technician
We are CrafTech Computer Solutions in Media, celebrating almost 30 years, and looking for a Managed Services Helpdesk Technician to join our awesome and very dedicated team.
It’s all About The Team; if you are a team player and a dedicated person that can provide incredible service to help your team strive and service our loyal customers as your own, continue reading and submit your resume for review.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with networking and server environments, and have experience in a Managed Service Provider environment.
Technical Skills required but not limited to the following:
- Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012/2016 Installation & Configuration
- Virtual environments – Hyper-V & VMware
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc. troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 & SharePoint
- Familiar with different types of firewalls
- Installation & Configuration of Firewalls & Switches
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Experience with VOIP systems
- Network Security – HIPAA & PCI / CyberSecurity compliance a plus
- Familiar with RMM suites; preferably ConnectWise Manage & Automate
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Be an escalation point and help other team members with projects
- Punctual, reliable, and go the extra mile when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
There are benefits available to full time employees including medical benefits. Apply today and learn more.
Serious inquiries only… PLEASE READ –We will not consider reading your resume if you do not submit a cover letter. Do not just upload your resume. Tell us why we should hire you. Let us know why you are the right candidate for this position.
What we love.
Here at CrafTech Computer Solutions, we strive to provide our clients with the best possible IT services and support. We are passionate about our workplace and culture. This is more important than a business strategy because it is significant to attract talent, drive engagement and employee happiness.
We strongly believe in having a team-based environment where all employee engagement and ideas to the advancement of the company is welcome. To achieve a certain level of success, it is important the team is dedicated to the culture of the company.
A friendly and engaging work environment is encouraged while meeting company expectations.